Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New York Photos

Photos from my trip to New York last weekend are posted here.

Some of the better ones:

Circle Line 3-Hour Cruise around Manhattan Island:


























Rockefeller Center:





Walking in Central Park:




At the MOMA (Museum of Modern Art):


Guggenheim:






We were hurrying along toward a subway stop and all of a sudden I see "Lever House" out of the corner of my eye.


More architecture. I'm blanking, but I know it's a famous skyscraper.


Sunday night on the observation deck at the Empire State Building.

1 comment:

Brian Johnston said...

Awesome pictures. I went to NYC 10 years ago last March (has it been that long?), and had a really good time. I'll go back someday.

BTW, the first day of my Arkansas trip is up on my blog.

...rr...