Thursday, February 01, 2007

Spring Schedule

My Spring 2007 Riding Schedule is starting to come together.

March 23-25 – A quick ride to Kerrville for the BMWSportTouring.com Hill Country Rally.

April 21 - I’ll be tagging New Mexico as I head to Cloudcroft for the Sport-Touring.Net Region 2 Meet and Eat.

May 4-6 – Find me in Junction, TX at CheapSTOC for more spectacular Texas Hill Country riding.

June – The Sport-Touring.Net National Meet is in Custer,SD on the 13th. I’m planning to make a two-week tour out of it. I haven’t yet decided whether to front or back load this trip.

July 12-15 - My Uncle Rob and Aunt Debbie are attending the BMW MOA Rally in Milwaukee, WI. I would really like to join them there. I'll have to see how vacation time and logistics arrangements work out. At least it's only a 1.5 day ride away. ;)

August - My little sister, Jessica, is getting married to her long-time boyfriend Dave. Congrats to the happy couple! I'll be attending the wedding in San Diego, CA. I may be riding out there... haven't decided yet.

September 21-23 – I’ll head to Eureka Springs, AR for the Central Sport-Touring.Net meet.

No comments: