Friday, April 14, 2006

Farkle Time!

It's been a while since I bought anything for my bike, but I've been doing a whole lotta commuting lately, and feeling slightly naked. My YZF had all sorts of safety oriented gadgets installed and I just haven't managed to get it together to order them for the ST.

I got onto cyclegadgets and ordered a Kisan Headlight Modulator, reflective tape to make my saddlebags go nuclear at night, a medical information pouch that sticks to your helmet (+1 for dad), and a Formotion thermometer. I also need to take the time to install the hyperlights (blinky red led strips) that I pulled off the Yzf before selling it.

Woohoo! Blinky shiny bike. Well, *ominous voice* SOON, anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like you're having fun out there so far & finally getting everything sorted on the new bike. Don't forget about us peoples back here in CA...